For superior quality insulation in Santa Clarita CA, rely on Progressive.
Insulation isn’t just for cold climates. It is also very important for controlling cooling costs in summer. Insulation can help keep solar heat gain from turning your attic into an oven, which will help keep cooling costs down and improve your comfort.
Whether you are working on a new construction project or want to upgrade the insulation on an existing property, Progressive can help. We stock a variety of different types of cotton cellulose and fiberglass insulation suitable for attics, walls, subfloors, and even cathedral ceilings. Our knowledgeable consultants will explain the benefits and costs of different types of insulation in Santa Clarita CA to guide your decision as well as provide an estimate for our superior installation services.
Now you may be wondering…
…How can I tell if my home needs new insulation?
The easiest way to check the quality of your insulation in Santa Clarita CA is to just look at it. The following problems probably mean you need new insulation:
- Dirty insulation: Wall insulation should not accumulate dust or dirt. If it does, this probably means air is passing through it and it needs to be replaced.
- Damaged insulation: Water damage, as well as damage from rodents or insects, can impair the efficiency of insulation.
- Old insulation: All kinds of materials may be found inside the walls of vintage homes, such as newspapers, corncobs, rags, etc. None of these materials can compare with modern insulation.
While your own inspection will give you a basic idea of your insulation’s quality, for a more detailed analysis contact the pros at Progressive. We can tell you if your insulation can be supplemented or if it needs to be totally replaced and provide a detailed estimate for the job.
Why Choose Progressive for Your Insulation in Santa Clarita CA
- We’re Experienced: Progressive Insulation & Windows is an established company with over 37 years of experience in insulation in Santa Clarita CA. We know how to make your insulation comply with the latest CalGreen building standards.
- We’re Licensed: Progressive holds a C-2 license from the California State Contractors License Board, marking us as an insulation installation specialist who abides by high ethical standards in all our business dealings.
- We’re Courteous: We treat all clients–and prospective clients–with respect. We always use our own crews and never contract work out. This means you know your insulation will be installed by true professionals who will be neatly dressed, courteous, and careful to leave your property clean after work.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed: After installing your insulation in Santa Clarita CA, we will walk through the job site with you to make sure you are happy with the work.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us at (800) 500-6200. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have or even schedule an appointment for one of our experts to visit your property and provide a detailed estimate for adding insulation in Santa Clarita CA.