We guarantee the total satisfaction of every customer with a one-call warranty.
At Progressive Insulation & Windows, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. We do everything in our power to ensure that your new products are installed properly and will perform exactly as expected. Problems are rare, but occasionally a customer may have an issue.
When you work with Progressive, you don’t have to worry about becoming mired down in a tedious loop of finger-pointing and blame-shifting between the manufacturer and your contractor in the event of a problem. Instead, we simply make it right.
Our One-Call Warranty
All of our new windows, doors, and insulation products are covered by our one-call warranty. This means that for all products we are an authorized dealer for, we match the manufacturer’s warranty with an equal labor warranty so you can get any and all covered issues resolved easily. Whether the issue is a manufacturer’s defect or an installation error, Progressive will take care of it promptly. We won’t give you the run around or make you deal with the manufacturer on your own.
Our Service Promises
In addition to guaranteeing the very best quality technical work, we also promise the very best in customer service and interaction from all of our staff. Here is a partial list of some of the service standards we promise to uphold:
- Return all customer telephone calls promptly the same day or the next morning if after hours.
- On time for appointments or call before scheduled time.
- No high-pressure sales or estimate visits.
- Any changes to the agreed work schedule must be communicated with the homeowner before the original scheduled time.
- Always measure twice before ordering windows; measure twice, order once.
- Clothing must be neat and clean.
- No smoking on the job site.
- No foul language on the job site.
- No radios or music on at the job site.
- No alcohol or drugs at the job site.